Had mission yesterday and today. It sort of helped me in a way of two.
Today's reflection made me cry. The 'sister' really got me thinking of the past and all. You know, those friendship stuffs. Did alot of thinking and felt very nostalgic. I've regretted lots of things. So much so that I feel so lost and useless. And if I can turn back time, I wanna right all the wrong things that I've done. I want 00173979 back. But its impossible. Everyone's having their own lives and friends. I'm still stuck and I can't get out. Sigh. Why is it so difficult for friendships to remain? I don't even know what I've left now. Practically nothing.
To you: I admit I don't have the courage, or rather, I don't wanna face you . But I really wanna say I'm sorry for the way I hurt you. I really didn't mean to. Please forgive me and thanks for the wonderful memories.
Okay, on a lighter note. Tiffany, Png, Denyse and JiaYing came over today. It was so last minute la i swear. -Stares at TIFFANY! Denyse and her la, wanna swim. We're supposed to go Compass but ended up in my house? Right. But had fun cause I took videos of them swimming. Tiffany especially, look oh-so-retarded. Haha.
Its back to lessons tomorrow. Sigh. Lastly, I wanna say to all my friends, Liting, Sharon, Mel, Nicki, Char, Anne, Tiffany, Png, Denyse, Von, EuniceL, Jaime, Suyin, Samantha, Christi, Aniszah, Gina and many many more la. Sorry if I left out any. You have all made a difference in my life in one way or another, whether you're close friends or hi-bye friends, the friendship matters to me. ( :
You'll never ever know what lies within me.